Friday, December 16, 2011

Freedom!

     Finally. Done! No more libraries, textbooks, powerpoints, office hours, or Starbuck!!! Well at least for the next three weeks because I am done. I am finished with finals! And to reward myself I'm starting my blog that I've wanted to create for several weeks now but realized it would become a large distraction during the last few weeks of classes. And thought it might become a priority to studying during a time were studying normally becomes priority to everything, including (and most unfortunately) sleep.
     I must admit that I feel rather accomplished. I have taken three major tests this week therefore completing three courses and getting that much closer to getting into the nursing program. A friend this week said that the feeling you have after leaving your classroom upon completing your last final is the most satisfying feeling. It is one of complete freedom. And she's right, you have nothing to do! No classes to attend, no more tests to study for, you are not responsible for anything for school. And it feels wonderful!
     Now that my freedom has officially begun I want to make sure it counts. While I will be working some at the coffee shop while I'm home and catching up with friends, I still wanted to make sure that I got all of the things on my "craft check list" done! It ranges from things to finishing a quilt, to starting a dress for a friend, to scrapbooking, and to starting this blog.
      Look at that. Day one and I can already cross one thing off of my list! So here is to hoping that my productivity continues!

*Joy of the day: I saw three rainbows on my drive home from school today!!! THREE! It made the normally scenic drive that much more delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment