Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Cozy Little Room

I finally feel all settled after two weeks of living here and a week of classes! There are still little things that I can't find, I don't know if it's because I didn't pack them or I just can't remember where I put them. But here is my new home sweet home!

My cozy bed and reading nook

The reading nook and dresser/pie cupboard

Across the way into my closet

My desk

Our pretty mailboxes

our entry way

our initials coming down the banister

Cozy table for 7

the big comfy couch

the downstairs kitchen
This week has been filled with lots of joys. Catching up with old friends, growing to friends from acquaintances and meeting new faces. This week God has shown me a little bit of what this semester will hold for me, and while it looks busy it is also full of love! Between five classes, a new part-time job at a preschool, small group, church and other ministries this semester is going to be a bustle of energy. But his promises are always true, that I will be "strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that [I] may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified [me]." Colossians 1:11-12
*Joy of the day: Taking a nap with my window open, falling asleep to the sound of rain hitting the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment