Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Snapshot

A quick look at my year in photos-

Trouble turned ONE!!!!
Photo shoot with my small group, they're fabulous!
I tried coffee for the very first time!!!!!!!!!
My mommy graduated with her masters! I'm so proud of her!
The fam went to the beach for a vacation!
Adventures with friends over breaks, love them!
Goober turned FOUR!!!!
Friends came from near and far to celebrate my birthday!
I ran my very first (an hopefully not last) half marathon!!!
Mommy and I on vacation at Crater Lake
Suite and Sassy (my suitemates for the new school year!)
The fam came up for a football game! Aren't they cute?!
The girls at our winter formal
Santa brought us matching outfits!
 2011 was filled with joy and tears, a lot happened in those 12 months!

*Joy of the Year: I'm so thankful for the quality time that I got with all of my friends and family, the memories that were made are so precious and remind me how blessed I truly am!

No comments:

Post a Comment