Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Goober Day!

Today is my Goober's fifth birthday! Goober is the nickname for my little sister, who is quickly becoming not so little. It has been such a joy to see her grow up, to change from a tiny baby into a happy toddler into a real little person, with thoughts and ideas and opinions. She is my best friend, I love to spend time with her. It makes me feel old to say that she is now five and will be starting kindergarden in the fall! Some of my favorite things that we do together is painting nails, french braiding her hair, going to see movies, and baking together. I have loved watching every second of her grow up into the adorable little lady she is!

Here are a few pictures from her butterfly birthday party! She was nice enough to have her party before I left for Haiti so I could be there too.
Butterfly cake!

Butterfly wings!

She'll always be my Goober
*Joy of the Day: I am currently in Haiti serving the amazing people here!

1 comment: